As you "order" free digital photos to download, you will be asked to register a credit card when checking out. You won't be charged for digital downloads—only for prints that you order. However, registering a credit card is a required step in the process with PhotoShelter, our archive gallery provider. PhotoShelter is a robust site primarily designed for commercial photographers, and provides Harker with valuable tools and customized password-protected access for our community at a minimal cost, so we hope you understand this small inconvenience. We appreciate your patience with this extra step!
Do not show again.
- 2018 (Aug 2017- June 2018) School Year
- 2017 (Aug 2016- June 2017) School Year
- 2016 (Aug 2015 - June 2016) School Year
- 2015 (Aug 2014 - June 2015) School Year
- 2014 (Aug 2013 - June 2014) School Year
- 2013 (Aug 2012 - June 2013) School Year
- 2012 (Aug 2011 - June 2012) School Year
- 2011 (Aug 2010- June 2011) school year
- 2010 (Aug 2009 - June 2010) School Year
- 2009 (Aug 2008 - June 2009) School Year
- 2008 (Aug 2007 - June 2008) School Year
- 2007 (Aug 2006 - June 2007) school year
- 2007 (Aug 2006 - June 2007) School Year
- 2006 (Aug 2005 - June 2006) School Year
- 2005 (Aug 2004 - June 2005) School Year
- 2004 (Aug 2003 - June 2004) School Year
- 2003 (Aug 2002 - June 2003) School Year
- 2002 (Aug 2001 - June 2002) School Year
- 2001 (Aug 2000 - June 2001) School Year
- 1993-2000 Harker Academy/HS
- 1972-1993 Harker Academy
- 1959-1972 Harker Day School
- 1919-1972 Palo Alto Military Academy
- 1903-1959 Miss Harker's School
Welcome to The Harker School Photo Galleries! Access to the photo galleries is restricted to current parents, faculty and staff, students and alumni of The Harker School. To obtain the password to access the folders, you must log in to your portal. The password is found on the tile that you use to access the photo galleries.
The images in these galleries are captured and managed by Harker's Office of Communication for the school's archives, for use in school publications - such as The Harker Quarterly and Harker News Online - as well as for Harker's Web site, admission materials and public relations.
As a courtesy to our families, we've made photos in our galleries available for download (high resolution) or for print. These images are for personal use so that these photos of your wonderful children can be enjoyed by all.
Here are a few tips on how to use these galleries:
- All photos are organized in Gallery Collections by the month in which they were taken.
- Within these collections are galleries of photos by event.
- There is a keyword search inside each gallery to help narrow your search by division (LS - Lower School, MS - Middle School, SW - Schoolwide, US - Upper School). As time permits, we'll continue to assign more keywords to the thousands of photos we take to make your search easier. Photos older than three years have little or no keywords.
Enjoy, and let us know if you have any questions or suggestions!
Harker Office of Communication
Contact Us if you have any questions or need assistance with the galleries.